Industry involvement helps us to continue building an academic program that advances knowledge for the global marketplace and creates qualified candidates.
The MMB program at NC State is committed to building meaningful industry partnerships and friends of the program that will strengthen your businesses presence in our academic community and enable our students to launch their careers.
Levels of involvement in our MMB program vary from a single guest lecture to an ongoing partnership.
- Be a guest presenter in the classroom or a special lecture
- Host a Practicum Project to offer business challenges and problems for student teams to resolve in our inter-disciplinary courses
- Sponsor scholarships and fellowships
- Support curriculum and program enhancements through monetary and in-kind gifts
- Work with our staff to recruit students for internship and full-time employment opportunities
- Share information with your company employees about our Professional Master’s degree program
- Invite our students and faculty to participate in your conferences, forums and community events
We are always interested in discussing new opportunities for engaging with the industry community. If you are interested in participating in our program, please fill our Involvement Interest Form and we will be in contact to discuss options for establishing or building on your existing relationship with NC State’s MMB program.