GMPs Mastery Course Bundle
• Continuing education for food safety professionals.
• Easy-to-use online learning experience with engaging visuals and voiceover.
• May satisfy the FDA Qualified Individual regulatory requirement.
• For enhancing food safety culture.
• For workforce upskilling and retention.
• Empower managers to train employees in group settings.
GMPs Mastery Course Bundle is a great resource for anyone trying to dig deeper into Good Manufacturing Practices, or looking for inspiration about training others about GMPs. This bundle of more than 40 resources, includes learning modules, case study stories, regulation activities, and 360 exploration experiences. These resources can be used individually to deepen your understanding of the GMP topics, or with a group to promote food safety discussions.
With a variety of activities and interactive lessons, this course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience. You’ll learn how to identify best practices in Good Manufacturing Practices and gain an understanding of the foundational concepts in food safety, all while enhancing your skill set to become a true industry expert.
Our collaborative team of food safety and instructional design experts has developed this course to help you achieve your goals and succeed in the food industry.
Other GMPs Course Options:
- Click the “Enroll in Course” button above (it will take you to a new webpage).
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Proceed to Cart.”
- Click “Log in to Continue Order.”
- Log in using a guest account, not a UNITY ID account unless you are an NC State University employee. If you already have a Reporter account, click “Brickyard Guest Login.” If not, click “No Account? Sign up here.”
- Follow the prompts to purchase the course. After completing these steps, you’ll receive instructions on how to access the online course in the Moodle Learning Management system.
- To access the course, log in to reporter.ncsu.edu and click “Access Online Course.”