GMPs for New Hires and Refresher Course
• Introduce new hires to GMP basics.
• Easy-to-use online learning experience with engaging visuals and voiceover.
• Gain valuable certificates to document training for your staff.
• For enhancing food safety culture.
GMPs for New Hires and Refresher Course gives participants a basic understanding of the foundational concepts in food safety. This course can be completed in 1 hour or less and includes learning modules, a case study story, and a 360 exploration experience.
With a variety of activities and interactive lessons, this course is designed to provide you with an engaging learning experience. You’ll learn the importance of Good Manufacturing Practices and gain an understanding of the foundational concepts in food safety.
Our collaborative team of food safety and instructional design experts has developed this course to help you achieve your goals and succeed in the food industry.
Other GMPs Course Options:
- Click the “Enroll in Course” button above (it will take you to a new webpage).
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Proceed to Cart.”
- Click “Log in to Continue Order.”
- Log in using a guest account, not a UNITY ID account unless you are an NC State University employee. If you already have a Reporter account, click “Brickyard Guest Login.” If not, click “No Account? Sign up here.”
- Follow the prompts to purchase the course. After completing these steps, you’ll receive instructions on how to access the online course in the Moodle Learning Management system.
- To access the course, log in to reporter.ncsu.edu and click “Access Online Course.”