GMPs for Warehousing and Distribution
This Good Manufacturing Practices course fulfills the qualified individual (QI) requirement for those working in food and beverage warehousing and distribution centers. In 2 hours or less, participants will learn through online interactive modules and quiz questions and be awarded a certificate of completion.
Other GMPs Course Options:
- Click the “Enroll in Course” button above (it will take you to a new webpage).
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Proceed to Cart.”
- Click “Log in to Continue Order.”
- Log in using a guest account, not a UNITY ID account unless you are an NC State University employee. If you already have a Reporter account, click “Brickyard Guest Login.” If not, click “No Account? Sign up here.”
- Follow the prompts to purchase the course. After completing these steps, you’ll receive instructions on how to access the online course in the Moodle Learning Management system.
- To access the course, log in to reporter.ncsu.edu and click “Access Online Course.”