HACCP Alliance Online Certification
In previous years, students of our Intro to HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) course received three college credits upon successful completion of the course. Now they can also earn a certificate of completion from the International HACCP Alliance. This means NC State’s Online HACCP Training was approved by an extensive review that ensured its compliance with the International HACCP Alliance standards. The International HACCP Alliance was formed in 1994 to ensure uniform application of HACCP and the safety of food products.
- Click the “Enroll in Course” button above (it will take you to a new webpage).
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Proceed to Cart.”
- Click “Log in to Continue Order.”
- Log in using a guest account, not a UNITY ID account unless you are an NC State University employee. If you already have a Reporter account, click “Brickyard Guest Login.” If not, click “No Account? Sign up here.”
- Follow the prompts to purchase the course. After completing these steps, you’ll receive instructions on how to access the online course in the Moodle Learning Management system.
- To access the course, log in to reporter.ncsu.edu and click “Access Online Course.”